Monday, October 12, 2009

Bad Mothers Anonymous

I found this GREAT website entitled, "Bad Mothers Anonymous". Following are some postings. They are bad-ass.

Sometimes I wait until my one year old is taking a nap to eat certain snack foods that I don't want to share with him, like sundae cones and pudding cups. :) Sometimes you just want to eat all of your food without a little face begging for a bite.

-Anonymous 7/2/2009

I'm a new mother and I'm not really sure how kids act since I was never really around them. I continue to tell my two and a half year old to sit down and watch t.v. I want time to myself.

-Anonymous 6/30/2009

My three year old son has been terrified of Deer since he saw a talking novelty one at our friends' house when he was 10 months old.

When he won't listen to my words, I say: "Deer ON" and he totally switches into Mr. Cooperation and says "Okay mommy!" while looking with a worried look behind him. ( I use it when he is about to do something dangerous like walk into our pool area without a mommy or daddy etc.)

He even "calls" the deer on my cell phone to tell him he is being a good boy.
I get sad when he asks every time the bathroom light is off if the deer is in there. I am for SURE going to hell.

The even worse part is I have been planning to tell him about the connection the "Deer" has with Santa this season. BAD MOMMY!

I love my son so much and I hope he will forgive me when he's all grown up and can laugh about it later. I would NEVER tell him the deer is coming for him or it's waiting in his bed, I just mention it in the two words "Deer ON" and it seems to work every time but I know his imagination can make it as though I AM saying those things. I know it's wrong.

Sorry honey, mommy does love you. XOXOXO I'll promise to work on it and find another way that isn't making you afraid of something.
Love, Mommy

-Anonymous 6/26/2009

Sometimes I wish I was divorced, just so my husband would be forced to take the kids for a weekend and I could get some alone time to go out and party

-Anonymous 6/12/2009



I am a bad mother because i have become addictided to chocolate and junk food. i was so sick during pregnancy that i lost a ton of weight. now i compulsively eat crap while breastfeeding....will my poor eating make my baby retarded or soemthing?

-Anonymous 6/3/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment