Recently I have been "forced" to associate with people I don't like. Yeah that's right, the world is not rainbows, ponies and butterflies. There are people I CANNOT stand and DO NOT want to be around. But herein lies the fun in this...these people do not really like me either. Awesome! It is awesome because neither of us give a flying fuck that we are secretly wishing that the others breasts will shrivel up and fall off. And here comes the shitty, shit I am about to say.
See, there are people I do not like because of their lack of morals. Their lack to be a parent. Their lack to be a great friend. And because she is just a straight-up, fucking bitch! Those are the reasons I typically do not care for someone. And when I am around said fucking bitches, I am not huggy and complimenting her on her shoes. Rather I say hello, ask how things are, say that's nice to hear and then move on. Because you see, although I enjoy the use of curse words, I am a polite person. I will make very small talk and deliver pleasantries and then walk away wishing I never had to even BE polite...but I will always be polite.
And now it gets shittier. You know why these chicks don't like me? Because I have a great relationship with my husband, because I am not a boring stick in the mud, because I get shit done, because I am not 500 pounds, because I have friends, because I do not look like the bride of chucky, because I have a life, because I have nothing to hide, because I am not a BITCH! And you know what these chicks do when they see me? They act like bitches! OK so, because I am allllll of those things, wow am I terrible, they are rude to my face. OK, so let's see, I am going to bottom line this. Classless, jealous, haters...be gone with you. Go talk your smack elsewhere and take your loose morals with you. My girls and I think you fucking suck. And you can quote me on that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment