I don't really have anything against slutty clothes or those who choose to wear them. Not my choice but that is why as women we are lucky to live in the U.S. I suppose. If a "lady" wants to wear slutty clothes on her girls night out, great. If a "lady" wants to wear slutty clothes on a date, fantastic. If a "lady" wants to wear slutty clothes to the dentist office, fine. Although that would not make much sense...I mean the mirrors are so small you would not be able to stare at your bad self in full length. If a "lady" wants to wear slutty clothes to her child's school, choir program athletic event, first communion, I say...whatever. Just remember you, in all your glory, look ridiculous. Now all of the other mothers are talking about you (but I bet you like that). Worse yet for you (maybe, because clearly you don't care about your kid's feelings) they are now judging your kid and wondering if your kid too has VD. The momfia is hoping that their kids never date your kids. They bet that you cheat on your husband. They cannot stop talking about you...they just can't. They are saying all of that and more. But hey...it is a free country, you can wear whatever you want. Oh and there will be more on the momfia at a later date BTW.
BUT, wake up District 202! One of your administrators dresses straight from the racks of a Las Vegas street walker. Oh yeah and not on girls night only...at SCHOOL. With pre-pubescent boys hiding their tiny erections beneath their phonics books. And pre-pubescent girls noticing the boys noticing the administrator and thinking "wow...what a great way to get attention from the boys I chase during recess who ignore my elementary advances."
So District 202 WTF are you thinking? The kids can't wear flip flops or tank tops to school but her attire you allow?
Oh yeah, and want to know why I wrote this, other than the obvious reasons? Just came across her PUBLIC profile on facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment